wine competition rules
Eligibility and Conditions:
- Any commercial wine produced by a professional winery may be entered
- There is no limit to the number of entries.
- No wine may be entered in the same year in more than one category
- Wines entered in previous competitions are welcome.
- The Competition reserves the right to photograph any entry and reproduce it in catalogs, posters, publications or on our website, and in publicity issued by the Competition
- Awards will be made on a merit basis. The judges will not grant an award when, in their opinion, a entry is not worthy of an award.
- Each wine entry will, within reason and at the discretion of the Managing Director, be evaluated within a peer group of similar wines. However, the Competition reserves the right to recategorize wines in light of the number of entries received.